Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Updates for 2012

Heres the latest and greatest updates to the Blazer.  Recently I purchased the Radio Shack PRO 163 Triple-Trunking 1000 Channel Base Radio Scanner.  This is a great setup and I thank those who gave me their reviews before my purchase.  Here is the unit installed.

I redid the layout to incorporate the use of the power receptical from the drop down lighter tray.  On the top shelf of the rack, you will see my ham radio.  To the far left, is the multi-switch which will power the revolving light and front flashers.










Here in the second photo is the newly positioned ham radio mic and power distribution box for the lights.


















And last, the weather station.  I dropped it on the top roof rack to get a better idea for the location placement when the time comes.


Next will be the addition of the 1000 watt power inverter.  Come back soon to view the latest updates and stay tuned for my report live from the Storm Chasers Convention in February.


No comments:

Post a Comment