Monday, November 3, 2014

End of a chasing era. 2003 Chevy Blazer..

I don't think I can write this up quickly, but I need to get this down now.  After 6 years of chasing in my 2003 Chevy Blazer, the time has come to step it down and move on to a newer vehicle.  When I got the Blazer back in 2008, it had only 90,000 miles on it.  Over the last 6 years, I've racked up countless miles on it seeing over 12 tornadoes with it, and multiple storms.  It's been a great vehicle for chasing in, having plenty of room for gear, great gas mileage and the 4x4 has never let me down.  Sitting now almost close to 180,000 miles, I cant afford having it break down somewhere during a chase so far from home.  Here I will post assort images that I'll always remember of it.  Cheers.



























No comments:

Post a Comment